Two years back, Mark just got a promotion and was planning to pop the question to the love of his life Avva. He was preparing for an upcoming marathon. One day when he was coming back home, he met with a minor accident. A few days passed, and he start having a problem. He felt the loss of sensation in the lower part of the body.
Then, he suffered paralysis.
Avva put everything on hold. And, Avva has taken care of Mark, however now they are considering hiring a caregiver.
If you are wondering what a caregiver does?
The caregiver takes care of everything from cleaning, shopping, cooking, and bathing to driving. You can know more here.
Benefits of hiring a caregiver-
- The caregiver provides companionship and regular social interactions to keep depression and loneliness at bay.
- Hiring a caregiver provides the family caregiver with a sense of independence. As they have reliable in-home caregivers that can help and share the responsibilities.
- Hiring a caregiver is more affordable than a nursing home.
- If you need help for a few hours or a full day, you can hire a caregiver as per your needs.
- The family caregiver can be more relaxed and have more peace of mind. As they are no longer the sole caregiver.